XSPower 2014 - 2015 College Bowl Power Winners

Search

Your Bookies Worest Enemy
Handicapper
Tokens
I have thought long and hard about posting my college bowl selections here @ the rx this season and have come to the conclusion that I will not be posting them this season.

Before you label me a trout I want you to understand who your working with. I've been betting sports of over 18+ years and do the hard work need to succeed!!! I'm not a service with an 800 line, or a group of salesman...... It's just me and my other partner. I have been posting here of over 5 plus years and most of you are aware of the good and the bad!!!!

I'm not leaving the RX and you can still follow me in the NFL, NBA, and NCAA Basketball forums....... but when it comes to the playoffs and March Madness (from now on) you will find me here!!!! I have capped most of these early bowl games and from what I'm seeing, it's going to be yet again another fast start to the bowl season and would like to have you around as well.

Plays will be rated from 1 to 5 dimes and will be posted here a few minutes after the game has started for those of you that don't want to join but want to follow the winners.

Should be around 35-50 selections with both sides and totals. Most of the plays will be around 2K-3K with the top plays 5K. I have five top plays that will be "Blowout Winners" and they will also be included with all sign ups!!! I may run specials on certain days for one day of service but the real value is in the "Bowl Season Package" that goes off the board once the season has started Saturday December 20th.

If your looking for a long term strategy that will produce profits betting the college bowl season, while using proper money management as well as a discipline then I'm your guy!!!

Here are some comments of other members here @ therx

XS,

I am very impressed with your transparency, honesty, effectiveness as a baseball handicapper and positive attitude (even among a few negative posters on occasion). Anyone who has followed you throughout the season must be very appreciative for you have brought them much wealth. Many times I have seen your picks, only to question your thinking, not betting and seeing your side or total win."

Wishing you all the best now and in the future,

Derty D

Let me do all the work and all you have to do is pick up the winning cash!!!!

For those that a interested in having a winning Bowl Season drop me a line with "College Bowl Selections" in the subject title and your site name and question in the email, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

*Depending on the amount of reply I may have a lower price for the first 10 that sign up??? Not looking to get rich on sign up just want to help those that share a common goal..... winning @ sports!!!!

My email is:
xspower1@hotmail.com

Closing Thoughts: No worries my friend...... just blowout winners!!!!!

Handicapper
Tokens
76 need-to-know betting notes for 76 college football bowl teams BY covers

R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl - Saturday Dec. 20

UL Lafayette Ragin’ Cajuns vs. Nevada Wolf Pack (-1, 61)

* After not going to a bowl since 1970, The Ragin’ Cajuns have been to the New Orleans Bowl three straight years and have won and covered in every game.

* Nevada is 3-1 ATS this season against non-Mountain West Conference foes and 4-1 ATS in its last five non-conference games.

Gildan New Mexico Bowl - Saturday Dec. 20

Utah State Aggies vs. UTEP Miners (+10, 45.5)

* Despite losing three starting QBs to injury, Utah State delivered on the defensive side of the football with the second-best scoring defense in the MWC, giving up just 20.8 ppg.

* The Miners went 6-1 ATS in their last seven games but only one of those teams (7-5 WKU) finished with a winning record. The Miners went just 1-3 ATS on the year against teams that finished with winning records.

Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl - Saturday Dec. 20

Colorado State Rams vs. Utah Utes (-3.5, 57.5)

* With Jim McElwain taking the Florida job, offensive coordinator Dave Baldwin will step in as interim coach. The Rams were the best in the Mountain West Conference at 8-4 ATS.

* The Utes started out strong this season going 7-1 ATS in the first eight but folded down the stretch finishing 1-3 ATS. Those three SU losses came at the hands of Arizona, Arizona State and Oregon who finished with a combined record of 31-7.

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl - Saturday Dec. 20

Western Michigan Broncos vs. Air Force Falcons (-1.5, 56.5)

* The Broncos had a miraculous turnaround from 1-11 in 2013 to 8-4 this season but they were also tied for the best ATS record in the nation at 10-2 ATS.

* Air Force is 4-0 SU and 3-1 ATS against non-conference opponents this season. The Falcons are used to strong non-conference foes, as the team is 24-16 SU (21-19 ATS) against non-conference foes under Terry Calhoun.

Raycom Media Camellia Bowl - Saturday Dec. 20

Bowling Green Falcons vs. South Alabama Jaguars (-3, 54)

* After losing defensive coordinator Mike Elko to Wake Forest, Bowling Green went from having the best defense in the MAC last season (allowing 15.9 ppg) to giving up 33.9 ppg this year (12th in the MAC).

* The Jaguars went just 3-8-1 O/U this season. They were ranked 112th at scoring TDs in the red zone, converting on just 48.65 percent of their trips.

Miami Beach Bowl - Monday Dec. 22

BYU Cougars vs. Memphis Tigers (-1.5, 57.5)

* Since QB Taysom Hill's injury, the Cougars have not beaten a team with a winning record SU or ATS.

* Memphis won a share of the AAC title, which was its first title since 1971, and makes its first bowl game since 2008. The Tigers were the best team in the nation with 50 scores on 53 red-zone attempts.

Boca Raton Bowl - Tuesday Dec. 23

Northern Illinois Huskies vs. Marshall Thundering Herd (-10, 65)

* Northern Illinois has only been a double-digit underdog once this year and it lost that game 52-14. In fact, the last four times NIU has been a double digit underdog it has failed to cover.

* The Thundering Herd have beaten only one team that won more than 60 percent of its games this season (Louisiana Tech) and they failed to cover in that game.

San Diego CCU Poinsettia Bowl - Tuesday Dec. 23

Navy Midshipmen vs. San Diego State Aztecs (-3, 54)

* San Diego State had the best defense in the MWC this year in terms of yards allowed and points allowed, going 1-11 O/U.

* Navy started the season 0-6 O/U but finished 4-0 O/U. It wasn’t able to stop teams on third down at the end of the season. During the first six games, the Middies were allowing teams to convert on 40 percent of their third downs and in their final four they allowed a 57 percent conversion rate.

Popeyes Bahama Bowl - Wednesday Dec. 24

Central Michigan Chippewas vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (-4, 66)

* Central Michigan was just 2-3 ATS as an underdog but that includes one of their most impressive victories in recent memory as they beat MAC Champ NIU 34-17.

* Western Kentucky quarterback Brandon Doughty has been granted a sixth year of eligibility. The C-USA Player of the Year finished No. 1 in the FBS with 44 touchdowns and 4,344 passing yards.

Hawaii Bowl - Wednesday Dec. 24

Rice Owls vs. Fresno State Bulldogs (+2, 58.5)

* Rice is favored by one point. That's important because the Owls have covered in six straight games in which they've been single digit favorites.

* Fresno State is the only team with a losing record going bowling. The last team with a losing record to make a bowl game was Georgia Tech in 2012 and they won the infamous Sun Bowl over USC 21-7 SU and ATS.

Zaxby's Heart of Dallas Bowl - Friday Dec. 26

Louisiana Tech Bulldogs vs. Illinois Fighting Illini (+6, 59)

* The Bulldogs were one of the best teams in the nation ATS going 10-3. They improved offensively as their ppg increased year-over-year by 18.3 ppg. The addition of Iowa transfer Cody Sokol was the biggest reason for their improvement and he was named C-USA Newcomer of the Year.

* The Fighting Illini have the worst defense in the Big Ten giving up 33.9 ppg. They've only held two FBS teams under 30 points this season.

Quick Lane Bowl - Friday Dec 26, 4:30 PM

North Carolina Tar Heels vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights (+3, 66.5)

* Rutgers has beaten only two teams with winning records this season but did cover the spread in both wins.

* North Carolina has parted ways with defensive coordinator Vic Koenning. They gave up 44 ppg and 540 ypg against non-conference foes.

Bitcoin St. Petersburg Bowl - Friday Dec. 26

North Carolina State Wolfpack vs. Central Florida Knights (-2, 49.5)

* The Wolfpack are 4-1 ATS in their last five games as their running game has really started to blossom. Over the last five games, they’ve averaged 230 ypg on the ground vs. 188 in their first seven games.

* The Knights are 4-0 ATS in their last four games. In the three games they were favorites, the defense allowed an average of 4.6 ppg.

Military Bowl - Saturday Dec. 27

Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Virginia Tech Hokies (+3, 51)

* The Bearcats allowed just 117 points in the last seven weeks. Cincy has given up 30 points or more just twice in that span after having that happen four times in the opening five contests.

* Virginia Tech has just one play of 50 or more yards this season. The only team worse was Wake Forest, which beat the Hokies 6-3 in double overtime.

Hyundai Sun Bowl - Saturday Dec. 27

Duke Blue Devils vs. Arizona State Sun Devils (-7.5, 66.5)

* The Blue Devils rank 18th nationally in third-down defense, 20th in scoring defense and 20th in pass efficiency defense. Duke allowed 21 points or less in nine of its 12 games this season.

* Arizona State allowed 19 sacks in November (126th in the nation) and have given up a total of 37 sacks on the year – more than three sacks allowed per game.

Duck Commander Independence Bowl - Saturday Dec. 27

Miami Hurricanes vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (+3, 61)

* Every FBS team that Miami played (except Virginia) is going to a bowl, yet its strength of schedule didn't rank in the Top 25.

* Despite having just six wins, the Gamecocks beat four bowl teams and covered the spread in three of those four contests.

New Era Pinstripe Bowl - Saturday Dec. 27

Boston College Eagles vs. Penn State Nittany Lions (+2.5, 40)

* Penn State linebacker Brandon Bell expects to play. Bell missed the last two regular season games with a shoulder injury. The sophomore averaged 4.3 tackles per game with two sacks and one interception in 10 contests.

* Boston College runs the ball on over 72 percent of its offensive plays and is eighth in the nation in rushing attempts per game. The Eagles are 11th in time of possession, holding on the ball an average of 33:09.92 per game and is 4-7-1 O/U.

National University Holiday Bowl - Saturday Dec. 27

Nebraska Cornhuskers vs. USC Trojans (-6.5, 61.5)

* The Huskers have won their last nine games in which RB Ameer Abdullah has rushed for over 100 yards.

* Southern Cal QB Cody Kessler's TD-to-INT ratio (36:4) this season is better than Matt Barkley, Mark Sanchez, John David Booty, Matt Leinhart or Carson Palmer's best seasons.

AutoZone Liberty Bowl - Monday Dec. 29

West Virginia Mountaineers vs. Texas A&M Aggies (-3.5, 67)

* West Virginia is 0-8 O/U in its last eight games. During this stretch, the defense has allowed 24.8 ppg. Last season, it allowed 40.3 ppg over the last eight games.

* The Aggies were 4-0 SU/3-1 ATS to start the season, outscoring opponents 221-47. Since then, Texas A&M is averaging 24 points with a 3-5 SU record and only covering once in that span.

Russell Athletic Bowl - Monday Dec. 29

Oklahoma Sooners vs. Clemson Tigers (+3, 54)

* With offensive coordinator Chad Morris off to SMU, Clemson co-coordinators Tony Elliot and Jeff Scott will share play calling duties. Before the announcement, Elliot served as the running backs coach while Scott handled the receiving coaching duties.

* Oklahoma's Samaje Perine set the FBS record with 427 yards rushing against Kansas. The Clemson defense gave up 300-plus yards on the ground to Georgia in Week 1.

AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl - Monday Dec. 29

Texas Longhorns vs. Arkansas Razorbacks (-6, 45.5)

* When Texas wins the turnover battle it is 6-1 with the only loss coming by three points to UCLA. When the Horns lose the turnover battle they are 0-5 SU.

* Arkansas had two 1,000-yard rushers (Jonathan Williams and Alex Collins) for the first time since 2007 when the Hogs ran wild with Darren McFadden and Felix Jones.

Franklin American Music City Bowl - Tuesday Dec. 30

LSU Tigers vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (+7, 52.5)

* LSU is 0-5 O/U in its last five games and has averaged just 17.4 ppg in those games. In those five games, the Tigers’ QBs have completed just 47 percent of their passes and have thrown four TDs vs five INTs.

* After giving up just 50 yards rushing in a loss to Florida State, the Irish have given up an average of 244 rushing ypg in their last five games. They've gone 1-4 SU/0-5 ATS in those games.

Belk Bowl - Tuesday Dec. 30

Louisville Cardinals vs. Georgia Bulldogs (-6.5, 56.5)

* Georgia has been favored to win every game it’s played in this season and in two of its losses, UGA was a double-digit favorite.

* Louisville has allowed opponents to convert on just 28.25 percent of third downs. When Louisville DC Todd Grantham was at Georgia last year, his defense allowed a 39.49 third-down percentage.

Foster Farms Bowl- Tuesday Dec. 30

Stanford Cardinal vs. Maryland Terrapins (+14, 48)

* As a double-digit favorite this year, Stanford is 4-1 with the lone loss coming at the hands of Utah.

* The Terrapins have beaten just one team with a winning record this season (7-5 Iowa). Against teams with winning records they are just 1-5 ATS (with that one win coming against the Hawkeyes).

Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl - Wednesday Dec. 31

Mississippi Rebels vs. TCU Horned Frogs (-3, 56.5)

* Ole Miss OL Aaron Morris will not play in the Chick-Fil-A Bowl after tearing the ACL in his left knee. The Rebels are 20-2 SU under Huge Freeze when they rush for 150 yards or more.

* Gary Patterson is 7-5 SU/4-8 ATS in bowl games. Texas Christian has failed to cover in its past five bowl matchups.

VIZIO Fiesta Bowl - Wednesday Dec. 31

Boise State Broncos vs. Arizona Wildcats (-3.5, 69.5)

* The Broncos have been held to under 20 points just twice this season (vs. Ole Miss and Air Force) and lost (and failed to cover) both games.

* The Wildcats O/U record was 1-5 away from home this season. They scored 9.6 less ppg on the road.

Capital One Orange Bowl - Wednesday Dec. 31

Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (+6.5, 61)

* Georgia Tech is 5-1 ATS as an underdog this season and has won four of those games SU.

* Mississippi State completed seven third-down conversions per game, with Dak Prescott posting a QB rating of 179.7 and throwing for 10 touchdowns on those third-down snaps. He rushed for 27 first downs on third down – tops in the SEC.

Outback Bowl - Thurs Jan. 1

Wisconsin Badgers vs. Auburn Tigers (-6.5, 62)

* Wisconsin has only been an underdog once this year and lost that game to LSU in the opener. They were favored by 4 points versus Ohio State in the Big Ten Championship and got walloped 59-0.

* The Auburn Tigers fired DC Ellis Johnson after giving up 30 points in each of their last six games against FBS opponents.

Cotton Bowl Classic - Thurs Jan. 1

Baylor Bears vs. Michigan State Spartans (+3, 71)

* Baylor head coach Art Briles is the owner of an 89-61 career collegiate record, but is just 2-5 SU and ATS lifetime in bowl games.

* The Spartans set school single-season records for points (517), total offense (5,958 yards), offensive touchdowns (64), rushing touchdowns (40) and made point-after attempts (66).

Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl - Thurs Jan. 1

Missouri Tigers vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (+5, 48)

* Despite winning the SEC East and playing in the SEC Championship, Missouri was only favored in six of its games this season. As a favorite the Tigers went 5-1 SU and 3-3 ATS.

* The Gophers went 7-2 ATS in their last nine games. They were the best red-zone team in the Big Ten scoring TDs on 73.33 percent of their trips inside the 20-yard line.

Rose Bowl (Playoff semifinal) - Thurs Jan. 1

Oregon Ducks vs. Florida State Seminoles (+9.5, 71)

* This is the first time since their 2011 matchup with Clemson that Florida State comes into a game as an underdog. The Seminoles are 8-1-1 ATS in their last 10 bowl games.

* Marcus Mariota threw five interceptions in his first seven games. Since then he's thrown just seven in his last 33 games. Heisman winners are 5-0 SU and 4-1 ATS during bowl season since 2009.

Allstate Sugar Bowl (Playoff semifinal) - Thurs Jan. 1

Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Ohio State Buckeyes (+9.5, 58.5)

* Ohio State has been an underdog just twice this season (Michigan State and Wisconsin) and have won both SU.

* Alabama has been a single-digit favorite four time this year and in those four games the Tide have a 1-3 O/U record. Alabama is 0-7-1 ATS in its last eight non-conference clashes.

Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl - Friday Jan. 2

Houston Cougars vs. Pittsburgh Panthers (-3, 53.5)

* After signing a five-year contract earlier this year, the Cougars fired head coach Tony Levine and defensive coordinator David Gibbs will be the interim coach for the bowl game.

* If Paul Chryst takes the Wisconsin job, as rumored, you have to wonder how the team will respond. Pitt has had four head coaches since 2012. If Chryst leaves it will make five.

TaxSlayer Bowl - Friday Jan. 2

Tennessee Volunteers vs. Iowa Hawkeyes (+3.5, 51.5)

* The Vols lead the SEC in sacks allowed (42) and tackles for loss allowed (97). The inability to get their offense going due to negative plays is a big reason for their 6-6 SU and ATS records.

* Teams are completing 14.1 passes per game and boast a 52.7 completion percentage against Iowa. The defense has not been as strong against run, allowing 158.8 rushing yards a game on 4.3 yards per carry.

Valero Alamo Bowl - Friday Jan. 2

Kansas State Wildcats vs. UCLA Bruins (Pick, 59)

* The Wildcats have only turned the ball over 11 times this year and have only lost the turnover battle in three games. They lost two of those games (vs. Auburn and TCU).

* UCLA is just 4-8 ATS this year. One of the reasons is that the Bruins have played in seven games that have been decided by 10 or less points.

TicketCity Cactus Bowl - Friday Jan. 2

Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. Washington Huskies (-5.5, 56)

* Oklahoma State head coach Mike Gundy is making his ninth straight bowl appearance, going 5-3 SU and 4-4 ATS in those previous postseason games.

* In Chris Petersen's debut season at Washington, the Huskies didn't beat a single FBS team that finished with a winning record.

Birmingham Bowl - Saturday Jan. 3

Florida Gators vs. East Carolina Pirates (+7, 57)

* Since inserting QB Treon Harris into the starting lineup the Gators are 4-1 ATS. The offense averaged 32.6 ppg with Harris under center and 28.6 ppg without him - and that includes a 65-point explosion against EMU in their opener.

* Through their first four games, the Pirates had outscored opponents by an average of 18.5 points per game, but since then the team only has a plus-6.5 scoring margin.

GoDaddy Bowl - Sunday, Jan. 4

Arkansas State Red Wolves vs. Toledo Rockets (-3, 67)

* Arkansas State is a tough team to finish off with nine of its last 14 wins coming when tied or trailing in the third quarter.

* Toledo QB Logan Woodside came back from injury for the last two games of the season, including a five-touchdown performance against Eastern Michigan. At one point this season, the Rockets were down to their fourth-string QB.

Handicapper
Tokens
Bonus Play blowout

Dallas -7

Houston -2

xs

Handicapper
Tokens
Bonus Play WINNERS (2-0)

Results from last night.... will have a few assume winners up in a few my friends!!!

Dallas -7 (Winner)

Houston -2 (Winner)

XS

Handicapper
Tokens
FREE 5k WINNERS / FREE 5k WINNERS (2-0)

Christmas come early this season!!!!

Chicago -13

Temple -11

South Dakota -10.5

Want some Bowl Winners drop me a line my friends!!!!
Have a deal for you up later on tonight my friends!!!!

My email is: xspower1@hotmail.com

Handicapper
Tokens
FREE 5k WINNERS / FREE 5k RECORD (3-2) 60%

Tonight's Bonus Play results.....

Chicago -13 (Lost)

South Dakota -10.5 (Lost)

Temple -11 (Blowout Winner 82-62)

XS

Handicapper
Tokens
GETTING A HEAD START ON THE NFL PLAYOFF THIS SEASON

2013 NFL PLAYOFFS (17-10) +$10,400 (63% WINNERS)

2014 NFL PLAYOFFS
(20-13)
+$52,850 (60% WINNERS)

Let me win for you in the
NCAA Bowls & NFL Playoffs this season with a 60% of better guarantee!!!! If I don't produce winners at least 60% percentage or better, I'll give you your money back X 2!!!!! Consistent winners is what I'm talking about and I'm a proven winner!!!!

Here are your options for this years playoff sports packages

1) NCAA College Bowl Season $150

2) NFL Playoffs Thru The Super Bowl $299

3) Both NCAA College Bowl Season & NFL Playoffs Thru the Super Bowl $399

For those of you that send me questions to
xspower1@hotmail.com I thank you, and let me be the first to welcome you to "XS Power Team" it's going to be a great Bowl Season & NFL Playoffs get ready to make a boat load of money my friends!!!!

*If you wager
$100 per unit expect to be up over $4,000 by the end of the bowl season!!!!

*You can also find most of the cappers that sell here in the "Site Promotion Forum" (see link below) already posted in the Service plays section therx . So I ask you all why waste your money???

http://www.therxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=216
Here's a look at Saturdays Card:

NEW ORLEANS BOWL
Nevada vs. Louisiana Lafayette

NEW MEXICO BOWL
Utah St vs. Utep

LAS VEGAS BOWL
Utah vs. Colorado State

FAMOUS IDAHO BOWL
W. Michigan vs. Air Force

CAMELLIA BOWL
S. Alabama vs. Bowling Green

*If your not going to be on the
"XS Power Team" no worries..... 100% of all my plays will be posted here once the game has started...... ask anyone else to post there game right after the game starts and all they will do that and they will laugh in your face!!!! It's easy to say your winning when no one buy your selections!!!!

The next "SEVEN" to sign up for my "NCAA College Football Bowl Package" with also get free of charge my "NFL Playoffs Thru The Super Bowl" free!!!! Play will be sent out way in advance so all are able to take advantage on the good lines before they move!!!!

Fuck Your Bookie!!!!

XS

Handicapper
Tokens
Friday Free 5k Winners

St Johns -6.5

Denver U. +4 +100

XS

Handicapper
Tokens
FREE 5k WINNERS / FREE 5k RECORD (4-3) 57%

Here are tonight results.....

St Johns -6.5 (Lost)

Denver U. +4 +100 (Winner)

XS

Handicapper
Tokens
SATURDAY POWER BOWL SELECTIONS

Four game on today's card (2 Totals & 2 Sides), it's never to late to sign up!!!! Send your payment thru Pay Pal to xspower1@hotmail and be a winner!!!!

Next game kick off @ 3:30pm est and is a 5k Total!!!!

3k La Lafayette +1.5

XS

Handicapper
Tokens
[h=1]College Football Consensus: Public Picks[/h]
TimeTeamsATSMoneylineTotal
(ET) PicksPercentagePicksPercentagePicksPercentage
Saturday, December 20, 2014
11:00am
score
(201) Nevada Wolf Pack
(202) UL Lafayette Ragin Cajuns
graph_away.gif
45%

graph_home.gif
55%

graph_away.gif
38%

graph_home.gif
62%

O5819
U2916
graph_away.gif
67%

graph_home.gif
33%

2:00pm
odds
(145) Idaho State Bengals
(146) New Hampshire Wildcats
graph_away.gif
63%

graph_home.gif
38%

graph_away.gif
0%

graph_home.gif
100%

O1
U3
graph_away.gif
25%

graph_home.gif
75%

2:20pm
odds
(203) UTEP Miners
(204) Utah State Aggies
graph_away.gif
30%

graph_home.gif
70%

graph_away.gif
29%

graph_home.gif
71%

O3510
U2489
graph_away.gif
59%

graph_home.gif
41%

3:30pm
odds
(205) Utah Utes
(206) Colorado State Rams
graph_away.gif
67%

graph_home.gif
33%

graph_away.gif
54%

graph_home.gif
46%

O2938
U2721
graph_away.gif
52%

graph_home.gif
48%

5:45pm
odds
(207) Western Michigan Broncos
(208) Air Force Falcons
graph_away.gif
37%

graph_home.gif
63%

graph_away.gif
36%

graph_home.gif
64%

O2468
U1969
graph_away.gif
56%

graph_home.gif
44%

9:15pm
odds
(209) South Alabama Jaguars
(210) Bowling Green Falcons
graph_away.gif
62%

graph_home.gif
38%

graph_away.gif
23%

graph_home.gif
77%

O2840
U2200
graph_away.gif
56%

graph_home.gif
44%

Handicapper
Tokens
SATURDAY POWER BOWL GAME 2

Have to talk care of something important and will not be around shortly after kickoff..... hit this play and drop me a line after it wins!!!! Marry Christmas ealry from the Power Team!!!!

5k Colorado State Over 57.5

XS

Handicapper
Tokens
Game Three

5k Western Michigan -2...... Sent out on Thursday @+1.5 shouldn't matter in this one!!!!

xs

Handicapper
Tokens
Game Four

3k Bowling Green over 54.5

xs

Handicapper
Tokens
BOWL RECORD (2-2) -$5,000

The Utah & Colorado St game had 31 points in the 1st quarter, 3 in the 2nd quarter, 7 in the 3rd quarter, and 14 in the 4th quarter...... come on man lol!!! Here are today's results..... thinking about maybe to 5k Bonus Plays posted here tomorrow see you all then my friends!!!!

5k Western Michigan -2 (Lost 24-38)

5k Colorado State Over
57.5 (Lost 55 Points)

3k La Lafayette
+1.5 (Su Blowout Winner 16-3)

3k Bowling Green Over
54.5 (Winner 61 Points)

Later,

XS

Handicapper
Tokens
SUNDAY 5k WINNERS / FREE 5k RECORD (4-3) 57%

I feel really bad about how I started out with my bowls picks...... love both these dogs would consider ML (money line) as well for smaller amount.

Memphis is @ +190 and Seton Hall is @ +165
right now as well!!!

5k Seton Hall +4.5

5k Memphis +4.5 (NBA)

Good Luck,

XS

Handicapper
Tokens
SUNDAY 5k WINNERS / FREE 5k RECORD (4-5)

Was wrong on both, here are my results....

5k Seton Hall +4.5 (Lost)

5k Memphis +4.5 (NBA) (Lost)

XS

Handicapper
Tokens
Sharps look awful square to open bowl season BY Colin Kelly

The first day of bowl season provided quite the intriguing betting trend. In all five games, the team that the line moved in favor of failed to cover the point spread. Which means, generally speaking, the sharps had a rough day.

At MGM-Mirage books, Nevada opened at a pick ‘em, moved to -1, then had a completely lackluster effort in a 16-3 loss to Louisiana-Lafayette in the New Orleans Bowl. In the New Mexico Bowl, Texas-El Paso opened at +10.5, moved to +10, then lost 21-6 to Utah State. Colorado State opened as a 4.5-point underdog to Utah in the Las Vegas Bowl, the line closed at Rams +3, and the Utes rolled 45-10.

In the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, Western Michigan opened at +1, closed at -2 and lost outright, 38-24. And in the Camellia Bowl, the line stayed at -2.5 on South Alabama throughout, but Jay Rood – vice president of race and sports for MGM Resorts – said the bulk of the wagers were on South Alabama, which lost to Bowling Green 33-28.

“I would have to say it was not a great day for the sharps,” Rood said. “And the money was going on South Alabama, but we just didn’t get off the number.”
However, Rood noted that the Colorado State-Utah game was an exception, as it was played in Vegas and Utah fans had overrun the town, with the Utes facing UNLV in basketball just a few hours after the bowl game.

“Usually on a day like that, it is sharp money moving those lines, except for that one game,” Rood said of the Las Vegas Bowl. “There were way more Utah fans than Colorado State fans walking around.”

Utah won and covered in basketball, too, beating the host Rebels 59-46 as a 9-point fave.

“We lost both (Utah) games, and they probably hit both – the Utah-Utah parlay. Those fans are probably running around buying last-minute Christmas gifts now,” Rood joked. “We did have a good day, but the Utah-Colorado State game was kind of ugly for us. We went 4-1 basically, with the one loss being the one the public went to.”

Said an oddsmaker for topbet.eu: “Sharp bettors have been far from sharp in bowl games thus far,” noting that at his shop, South Alabama went from a pick ‘em to -4. He added that in Monday’s lone bowl game – the Miami Beach Bowl between Brigham Young and Memphis – the sharp action is on Memphis, which opened at +1.5 and is now at -2.

At the Westgate LV SuperBook, it wasn’t quite as bad for the sharps, according to Jay Kornegay, executive vice president of race and sports.

“I guess you could say some of the smart money had a rough day. Overall, the market moves didn’t fare well, but the public did OK,” Kornegay said. “The general public concentrated on two games. Out of the five bowl games, the public cashed out on both Air Force and Utah. The other three games received little attention.”

Handicapper
Tokens
BYU Cougars vs. Memphis Tigers (-1.5, 56.5)

Game to be played at Marlins Park, Miami, FL

1. BYU’s explosive offense will get a stiff test from Memphis' defense, which ranks fifth nationally with an average of 17.1 points allowed. The Tigers did not surrender more than 20 points in any of their victories and ripped through the final six contests yielding 13.3 – all wins. The Cougars put up at least 42 points in each of their final three games.

2. Memphis and BYU had a trio of common opponents as the Cougars secured wins over Middle Tennessee, Connecticut and Houston. The Tigers were edged 28-24 by Houston on Oct. 11 but closed the regular season by ripping UConn 41-10 and eased past Middle Tennessee back in September. Memphis turned over the ball five times in the loss to Houston but suffered its only other two setbacks on the road against nationally ranked teams UCLA and Ole Miss.

3. Tigers quarterback Paxton Lynch set a school record with 28 touchdowns (18 passing, 10 rushing) and did not throw an interception during the six-game winning streak that closed the regular season. The Cougars endured a four-game slide and waved goodbye to their hopes of a New Year’s Six bowl when Christian Stewart took over under center for injured starter Taysom Hill and lost his first four starts. Stewart picked up his play in four wins closing the season, recording 14 TD passes and one interception in that span.

TV: 2 p.m. ET, ESPN.

LINE HISTORY: The majority of books opened this game as a Pick, but that has moved to Memphis -1.5. The total opened at 57.5 with that dropping to 56.5.

INJURY REPORT:

Cougars
-
WR Colby Pearson (Out, collarbone), RB Jamaal Williams (Out, knee).

ABOUT BYU (8-4 SU, 5-7 ATS, 8-4 O/U): The Cougars are participating in their 10th straight bowl game and are coming in hot after Stewart’s 433-yard, five-TD performance in a win at California. BYU started the season with a dominant rushing attack led by Hill, whose dual-threat abilities resulted in 975 passing yards and 460 on the ground in his first four games, but had to rebuild around a more traditional pocket passer in Stewart. The Cougars also picked things up on the other side of the ball, limiting their last four opponents to an average of 16.3 points after surrendering 40.8 during the mid-season skid.

ABOUT MEMPHIS (9-3 SU, 7-4-1 ATS, 7-5 O/U): The Tigers’ hot finish left them on top of the AAC and sent the team to its first bowl since 2008. “It’s a big deal,” senior cornerback Bobby McCain told reporters. “It’s big for the city, it’s big for the team and the family of brothers that we have here. To have a 10-win season is something that’s never been done before. Now we just have to go 1-0 one more time and end it with a bang.” McCain is part of a secondary that recorded 14 interceptions during the regular season and held opposing passers to an average of 218 yards.

TRENDS:

* Cougars are 5-1 ATS in their last six neutral site games.
* Tigers are 3-13 ATS in their last 16 games on grass.
* Under is 6-2 in Cougars last eight bowl games.
* Under is 6-2 in Tigers last eight non-conference games.

COVERS CONSENSUS:
According to Covers Consensus, 51 percent of bettors are on BYU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rcdjbp
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com